Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Throat Polyps Pictures I Have A Polyp On My Right Vocal Chord. Is It Necessary For Me To Go For An Operation? Is It Dangerous?

I have a polyp on my right vocal chord. is it necessary for me to go for an operation? Is it dangerous? - throat polyps pictures

Sometimes I have the feeling that theres something strange in his throat. I think it is energized and vocal projection false voice. I sing and sing a lot. What if I leave you in peace? If I go a transaction affects my vocal cords (whtr accident or) after the fact? When removed, was perhaps my vocal cords cut into two parts, because in the middle of the vocal cords. I took pictures. My vocal cords is shaped a little black object kidney. The red half is dark. ENT doctor said it was a polyp. Say if my vocal cords were cut in half, how to get to work? Can you still sing or speak in general? Is there a risk to the vocal cords during surgery?

0 comments:

Post a Comment