Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Much Can I Buy A Wrecked Airplane For Need Advice On My Wrecked Car?

Need advice on my wrecked car? - how much can i buy a wrecked airplane for

Hi Folks, last week I was in an accident with my Nissan Altima 1999th I paid about $ 3500 for that. It was in perfect condition, although K 215 miles it had. The lining was a bit off color, and therefore does not hold umbrellas in the car. a little more information ... The car had a small wreck in front and right front has been redesigned ... Well, the fixed costs of $ 2500 (more work). The accident was not bad, and it was my fault. Radiator, hood, left headlight and AC compressor should be replaced, and labor costs. For now I can not afford, so I ask you, how you think you can be traded if I destroyed at the scrapyard, or a specialized service that buys cars. As I said, everything works fine. I do not know about strip, now I need money. I think if I get $ 2500 fork anyway, and the money they received from the negotiations on the car, I shop at. How do you get? $ 500, $ 1000?

1 comments:

Miguel C said...

These guys are right, there is an order of $ 300 on the terrace. Before you whether it would be like to be a good idea on eBay, and make sure there is no room in your car can be started and sold a few dollars. This assumes that sell on eBay, even if it is not so difficult.

Nevertheless, the court probably did not matter whether parts of the Gaza Strip, where adjustments does not mean the console, stereo, switches, and lenses, emblems, nothing but a search for parts for 99 Altima that you will receive an additional 500, But even if you are a further 150 in the parts that are easy to sell your time before you start the engine

Post a Comment