Sunday, February 14, 2010

Parts Of A Ship Diagram Crows Nest Could Anyone Possibly Direct Me To A Website That Has Diagrams And Labels The Parts Of A Ship?

Could anyone possibly direct me to a website that has diagrams and labels the parts of a ship? - parts of a ship diagram crows nest

I mean, a tall glass with huge sails, wiring diagrams, internal and external, preferably with detailed labels that explain the function of each part of the ship. To do even a glossary of words, with the ships would be useful.

I'm writing a story at the time and have reached the beginning of Chapter 3, has achieved only a stalemate. When I write what I come on the internet, with shipping, which is certainly not what I want to. Please help me, I'm on the stage, her hair, and in fact have very fine hair, so white, I do not really want to continue.

1 comments:

Easy said...

Try this site it might serve you

http://www.sailingahead.com/information/ ...

Post a Comment