Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Doctor Joining Letter I Asked In A Previous Question About My Breast Augmentation That I Had In May 08 And Joining The Navy And?

I asked in a previous question about my breast augmentation that i had in may 08 and joining the navy and? - new doctor joining letter

someone told me it was a period of 6 months to wait for breast augmentation, was completed before I leave the Navy. So, does anyone know if my doctor wrote me a letter that I have for the full service was good, if the physician members of the operation to leave, so I have to go sooner rather than wait 6 months.

2 comments:

desertvi... said...

I'm the one who answers this question and provided that the medical standard. You must wait six months. No exemptions to reduce postoperative period.

Mrsjvb said...

He replied as before, not your surgeon will write a note to do nothing. He has no idea what the physical effort that your body is low, while in the army.

There is no movement in the six month waiting period. Rules exist for a reason, not for you to handle.

Post a Comment